|DAVE DODGE PERFORMANCE V-4 PARTS
Updated April 2010
Dodge Racing Products on: November 16, 2009
After making a rough move from NC to AZ, things are finally starting to get back to normal. I started this new post to update my new address and contact info. I will be doing more on e-bay selling used and machined components like heads, transmissions, and some hard to find engine parts I have had for a few years.
DRP specializes in Honda V-4 performance products and services for year models 1982 to Present (excluding VF500). We make top-end oil mod kits (2 styles), cams, valve springs, titanium retainers, custom valves, forged pistons, connecting rods, Kevlar clutch kits, braided s.s. clutch and brake hose kits. We also stock a complete line of K&N filters, Dyna coils, Dyna ignitions, Keihin jets and carb parts, and OEM Honda engine parts, all at discount prices.
DRP is a known leader in V4 engine rebuilding and machine shop services. We offer top case boring and honing, transmission undercutting, head porting, competition valve jobs, crank work, carb rebuilding, and complete engine building and rebuilding.
Dodge Racing Products
attn: Dave Dodge
2595 Davida Ave.
Fort Mohave, AZ 86426
Tel: (928) 387-1206
Web Site: www.drp123.com (under construction)
Tue Mar 27 01:55:57 2001
Here are a few of my favorite things
In 1982 when the engine was first introduced, Honda sponsored us to build V-4 dragbikes, and produce performance products, the company was RC Engr., and I was the builder and rider and tester. Since then I have built over 300 V45 and V65 engines for customers.
Below is an overview of products and services that I offer for the V-4 Honda.
I have not made an updated post about parts availability in a while, so for the newbies and others looking for hop-ups here goes. Over the past few months I have been completing design and R & D on a bunch of new stuff for the V65, V45, and Interceptors, plus the newer model Magna.
1) V65 Stroker Kits: 1224cc with std. bore and pistons and up to 1302cc with 82mm forged pistons. Kit consists of crank labor, aftermarket rods, balancing, and bearing set-up. Also, 1399cc can be acheived using 85mm pistons, if I can find a head gasket material that will hold.
2) Forged Piston Kits: I have revived, updated and supply high compression pistons for the V45 and V65. I stock popular sizes with a max dome (13.5:1 CR) and machine them to order as low as 11.8:1. For the V45 S/M/I I have a 759cc kit, and for the V65 a 1140cc (81mm) kit. All pistons lightweight slipper skirt designs and the valve pockets will allow for big cams and o.s. valves.
3) Valve Train Components: I have a complete inventory of V45/V65 performance valve springs, bronze valve guides, titanium retainers, valve stem seals and valves in std. and oversize head diameters. Plus a good stock of new and used rocker arms and OEM head components at discount prices. We also do head porting, competition valve jobs, seat installation and head repairs.
4) Performance Camshafts: I have 4 grinds available, two are for use with stock pistons. ALL cams are hardfaced, reground, nitrided, modified to the latest specs, and sprayed with a break-in lubricant. To minimize turn-around time, I have been gathering cam cores and stocking the most popular grinds for a quick exchange.
5) Engine Blueprinting/Rebuilding: "Stock Performance to Strip Performance" with 19 years V-4 engine experience. We offer a transmission undercut service that is second to none.
6) Oil Mods and Clutch Kits: You name the oil mod style and we sell it. Plus a complete selection of fittings and hoses. V65 and V45 Kevlar clutch kits are available for those who ride harder than the stock clutch can take.
7) Other Stuff: How about wheel conversions, wheelie bars, s.s. DOT brake line kits, custom racing chassis mods, gear ratio changes, ignition coil kits, plus new ideas and products every week.
8) I also stock a complete inventory of OEM engine parts, both new and used.
Sidan uppdaterad den 09 april 2010